Since birth we have this sence that there are two forces at work. I believe this is why babys cry for apparently no reason sometimes. And why they appear to smile for no reason. As we grow older we began to see and understand the evidence of the two forces at work. Knowing right from wrong, judging by how we want to be treated by others. Then we find out that we have a CREATOR. And that it was HIM in us that we drew upon to determine right from wrong. Next we learn that two beings shape the power of right and wrong, good and evil, life and death. We then find that the two beings are GOD/YAHUAH/THE CREATOR and Lucifer/Heyl’el(true name)/Cherub Angel/The Devil. Heyl’el was created by YAHUAH.
Heyl’el created nothing. But threw his pride and desire to be “like THE MOST HIGH.” Isaiah 14:14 knowing that, “for GOD doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.” Genesis 3:5. Sparked the beginnings of evil being done on Earth with these words to the first woman GOD created. REMEMBER this 1st law, Thou shall have no other gods before ME. Well Lucifer/Heyl’el did just that by wanting to make himself god. And GOD/ELOHIYM said through James that “For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.” James 2:10
Now that we have established that good and evil exists, and where they come from, let’s look at how this will all end. And the differences between the two beings.
- Giver of all Life
- Giver of the LAW of Life
- FATHER of Truth
- Giver of Good things
- Omniscient: All Knowing
- Omnipotent: All Powerful
- Omnipresent: in Your presence always
- Repayer of Evildoers
- Rewarder of those that Love HIM
- Giver of Everlasting Life
- Is HIMSELF, Life Everlasting
- Destroyer of all that was created
- Transgressor of GOD’S Law
- Father of lies
- Causer of bad things
- Knows only death and destruction
- Misuses his GOD given abilities
- Walking to and fro, seeking whom he may devour
- Causer of evil
- Causes some to hate YAHUAH
- Caused the second death
- Is himself, eternal death
Further to be like THE MOST HIGH, Heyl’el had his followers to produce his own set of commandments, The Georgia Guide Stones. Compare them for yourself below.
1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. 2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 3. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; and showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. 4. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. 5. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work: but the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. 6. Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee. 7. Thou shalt not kill. 8. Thou shalt not commit adultery. 9. Thou shalt not steal. 10. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor. 11. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbor’s.
Heyl’el/Lucifer/the devil’s commandments
1. Maintain humanity under 500,00,000, in perpetual balance with nature. 2. Guide reproduction wisely, improving fitness and diversity. 3. Unite humanity with a living new language. 4. Rule passion – faith – tradition and all things with reason. 5. Protect people and nature with fair laws and just courts. 6. Let all nations rule internally, resolving external disputes in a world court. 7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials. 8. Balance personal rights with social duties. 9. Prize truth – beauty – love seeking harmony with the infinite. 10. Be not a cancer on the Earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.
Notice the origin and the world outreach of these stones in the different languages and the reference to the tracking of the Sun in the video I have found below for those who may not believe that Heyl’el has attempted to out do YAHUAH.